1. Heating time is too short
2. The water level is too low
1. Check whether the heating tube of the electric steam generator is damaged. If so, replace it in time.
2. Check whether internal cables are abnormal and power supplies are improperly connected
3. Check whether the fuse of the electric steam generator is damaged. If it is damaged, repair or replace it in time.
4. Check whether the contactor of the electric steam generator is damaged. If so, replace it in time
If the operation is not proper, it is easy to lead to insufficient pressure of the electric steam generator. Although the electric steam generator air pressure is insufficient will not damage the equipment, but affect the work efficiency. So when we use the electric steam generators, we must follow the correct operation process. If there is any problem, contact the manufacturer to solve it.