1.Characteristics Of Gas / OIl Fired Steam Generator
- Fire tube structure: few breakdowns,low maintenance cost
- Corrugation furance:increase heating surface and make the boiler be more efficient
- High quality material:adopt seamless steel tube material, through X ray test for safety operation.
- Automatic control:fully automatic water level alarm, avoid overpressure, overheating, safe and secure.
- Compact design: small size, easy for moving
- High efficient: 95% efficient reduce fuel cost
- Burner: Italy brand burner for stable operation
- Double safety: double safety
2.Five Security About Gas / Oil Steam Generator
- Stop heating automatically when reaching the setting temperature
- Stop heating automatically when reaching the setting pressure
- The safety valve relief automatically when the pressure reached the setting pressure
- Stop heating automatically when there is no water in the tank
- Stop heating automatically when mechanical adjustable pressure controller reached the setting pressure.
3. Fuel of Gas / Oil Steam Generator
This types steam generator can be classified into gas steam generator and oil steam generator. just the burner is different.
The fuel can be liquefied natural gas ( LNG) ,light diesel oil, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
4. Technical Data of 100kg Gas / Oil Steam Generator
|Rated Steam Capacity||100Kg|
|Rated Steam Pressure||0.7Mpa / 7 Bar|
|Heat Up Time||In 5 minutes|
|Power Supply||220V / 50 HZ|
|Water Inlet Diameter||DN20|
|Steam Outlet Diameter||DN25|
|Safety Valve Diameter||DN25|
|Discharge Valve Diameter||DN25|
5. Application of Gas / Oil Steam Generator
- Steam generators ( boilers)are used for extraction of essential oils
- Steamgenerators (boilers) are used for steam distillation process, in extraction of aromas, flavours and perfumes.
- Steam generators (boilers) are used for soil sterilization in greenhouses.
- Steam generators (boilers)are used for mushroom cultivation and mushroom processing, mushroom sterilization, mushroom seeds processing.
- Steam generators (boilers)are used in horticulture to maintain the humidity and temperature inside the greenhouse.
- Steam generators (boilers)are used for making cattle feed.
Chemical and Petrochemical Industry
- Steam generators (boilers)are used in manufacturing of adhesives, solvents dyes and various other chemicals.
- Steam generators (boilers)are used for jacketed heating, various process applications in the chemical industry.
- Super heated steam for micro pulverising of carbon black particles .
- Steam generatos (boilers)are used in the fertilizer industry for various process heating.
- Steamgenerators( boilers)are used for curing rubber parts in an autoclave.
Food and Beverages
- Steam generators (boilers)are used for large scale steaming of noodles.
- Steam generators (boilers) for meat processing, and in fishery industry.
- Steam generators (boilers)are used in Jacketted kettles for manufacturing of jams, sauce, and a variety of other food products.
- Steam generators (boilers )for steam curing of dough,crust formation in bakeries.
Laundry and Dry Cleaning
Laundry and Dry Cleaning Steam generators (boilers) for washing clothes in washing machines and steam is used for steam ironing.
Concrete Blocks Curing
Ross steam generators (boilers) are used for curing of concrete cement blocks.
Steam generator (boilers) for manufacturing of ghee . Heating in spray drying for manufacturing of milk powder. For CIP cleaning and manufacturing of by products like Condensed milk, Khowa etc.
Drugs and Pharmaceuticals
Steam generator (boilers) for sterlisation and process applications in heating and manufacturing of pharmaceuticals and various drugs.
Electric Cables Industry
Steam generator (boilers) for cable manufacturing (curing).
Steam generator (boilers)are extensively used for laundry and for heating cooking kettles.
Research and Development
Small steam generator (boilers) are used in R & D labs for a variety of research applications.