The boiler sewage discharge is a boiler water contaminated by salt and residue in the boiler.
1. Before discharge, ensure that discharge is carried out under the premise of high water level and low load.
2. First open the blowdown valve in front of the furnace, and then slowly open the blowdown valve in back of the furnace. Remember to open this step slowly, the purpose is to warm the pipe (especially in winter operation), the second is to prevent sudden opening, accidents (such as connecting gasket leakage caused by accidents).
3. Slowly open the blowdown valve after the furnace to fully open, and then close the valve, open the blowdown valve after the furnace again, and then close, repeat this operation two to three times (generally three times), open the valve time control in 2~3 seconds. Finally, close the blowdown valve in front of the furnace.
4. Carry out the above operations on the same sewage discharge.
5. After the completion of the overall blowdown work, the boiler liquid level should be reduced by 20~30cm